Sew Home in the Kitchen & more

 

Hey Friends! My latest book, Sew Home in the Kitchen, is ready for preorder!  I received a few copies and have created a few kits that are now available on my Etsy shop.  This has been so exciting for me.  I can't wait to get it out to all of you!  

Sew Home in the Kitchen has projects for beginners and experienced seamstresses alike!  The perfect gift for mom, daughter or granddaughter. And just in time for Christmas too!!! ;) 

To say thank you for the amazing support I've received from all of you, I'm offering a coupon, NEW15, for any orders placed on these kits now through 12-13-20 to receive 15% off. 


Since I'm offering kits for Sew Home in the Kitchen, I knew I had to do the same thing for Modern Prairie Sewing!  So limited kits of both books are available on my Etsy shop! 


Thank you so much everyone for your support and kind words about my work!

Happy Sewing! xoAbi

Comments

Popular Posts