Sew Home in the Kitchen on Amazon

Hey friends! Amazon is ready for those preorders anytime you're ready to place your order! Sew Home in the Kitchen has been such a fun book to work with and is already so easy to share with other people. I can't wait to hear from all of you! Don't forget to follow my author profile on Amazon when you go to order. Just click "follow this author" underneath the listing for updates! And please be sure to come back and leave a review for the next buyer :) 

Kits are still available in my Etsy shop, however I won't be shipping over the holidays, so now is definitely the time to scoop one up if you're needing it as a gift!

I'm busy getting ready for Christmas and I know you are too! I'm so excited for the New Year and the big changes coming to my Etsy shop. 

Happy Sewing!

xoAbi

 

Comments

Popular Posts