Sew Home in the Kitchen Tour: Day 1



Kicking off our little media tour for Sew Home in the Kitchen is my sweet friend,  Jenny!  Jenny has been apart of my family for years and I was so excited that she was able to participate in this weeks fun! 

Here is what Jenny said about sewing with Sew Home in the Kitchen

"I am so excited to share with you my recent make from Sew Home in the Kitchen by my friend Abigail Bennett-Butler! So many cute projects for your kitchen including these bowl cozies. Perfect for keeping your soups warm on cold nights. I am loving the practicality of them. The pattern calls for Insul-Fleece which is perfect for serving and keeping your food warm. Please note Insul-Fleece is not microwaveable. If you want something microwaveable then try something like Wrap and Zap. I love the versatility of this pattern. She has a hot roll towel and casserole tote I can’t wait to try next! Be sure to check out her shop on Etsy. She has a 50% off sale going on right now." 

Love the idea of using the Wrap and Zap for microwave use and just look how adorable her bowl cozy is!!! 

Go follow Jenny on Instagram @sewprettydresses.  Love you Jenny and thank you!

Also, check out my Etsy store, that is full of new fabrics and is now 50% off storewide! Use coupon TOUR1 at checkout :)

xoAbi

Comments

Popular Posts