Sew Home in the Kitchen Tour: Day 2





Kicking off day 2 for our tour is Monique over at Sew Fun by Monique.  Such an incredible lady and so sweet!  I was super happy that she joined us!  Read her review below on sewing with Sew Home in the Kitchen.

"I’m the next stop in the Sew Home in the Kitchen tour featuring sewn items from the talented pattern writer, Abi Butler. This is her second book (I also have the first one, Modern Prarie Sewing) I chose to make the casserole carrier & loved sewing it! So many great projects in this book, it was hard to choose! This for sure won’t be the last one I’ll sew. Extra bonus- she includes recipes! 😃Right now, she is offering 50% off everything in her Etsy shop with code TOUR1."

Thank you so much, Monique! :) 

To keep this party rolling, I'm continuing to have 50% off everything in my Etsy store.  Go check it and grab fabric, unique one offs and even quilts! 

xoAbi


Comments

Popular Posts