Sew Home in the Kitchen tour: Day 5

 




Today Pam Kitty Morning ran the show and OMG! Just look at all the adorable things she made from Sew Home in the Kitchen!!! It's an entire set for her beautiful kitchen and it makes me so happy. Here is what she said about her experience with using Sew Home in the Kitchen

"Today is my stop on @abiamerican 's book tour. Her Sew Home in the Kitchen is such a great book and I made a few projects from it. Stay tuned for more project photos today. If you can't wait check out my blog and then you can ignore me the rest of the day! ❤🎉☕🏡🍬

Its lunchtime here in rainy #PamKittyVille ! Feels like a perfect day to test out my Bowl Cozy on a bowl of soup. I can plant my coffee mug right next to it on the Mug Rug! 🥣☕🏡

Do you drink hot beverages all day? I am a morning ☕ but 🥤afternoon kind of gal. Either way these Trivets for Two are perfect.

I am back! Almost time to start thinking about making dinner. Good thing I made some Hot Cook Potholders! Fighting the urge to call these too cute to use!"

Pam's blog post goes into a lot of detail about each project and what all she made. Her blog post made my day! Thank you so much, Pam! Love you lady!!!
xoAbi

Comments

Popular Posts